PREZ PRO DETAILING’S RESPONSE AND SAFETY PLAN TO COVID-19
PERMANENT IMPROVEMENTS TO SERVICES
- All vehicles will receive disinfection of commonly touched interior surfaces before regular interior detailing can begin.
- All tools and equipment, including those worn by staff, will be disinfected prior to and after services.
- During initial transport of vehicle, covers will be placed on the steering wheel, driver’s seat, foot well, middle console, and driver’s door to reduce contact with potentially contaminated surfaces. All covers will be disinfected or replaced before being applied to another vehicle.
- Personal protective equipment will be used by staff during inspection, transportation, and servicing. This also means clean disposable gloves will be used during transport and throughout services.
- All vehicles will be returned after servicing with disposable seat covers and floor mats. Upon request, these products can be removed by staff if desired at delivery.
- Service times are likely to increase due to extra precautions being taken. Our top priority is staff and public health and safety, our second is the quality and thoroughness of your service, and third is completing our service in a timely manner.
FOR THE MONTH APRIL & MAY 2020
FOR APRIL AND MAY 2020, ALL VEHICLES WILL REQUIRE MANDATORY $50.00 OZONE CHARGE DUE TO COVID-19
- Social distancing will be observed between all staff and customers.
- If you are under quarantine, self isolation, or have come in contact with COVID-19 in any way, please advise of this while making your appointment for inspection or prior to servicing. This may change when your services can be completed to help protect staff, future customers, and the rest of the community.
- Ozone treatment will be utilized before every detail in order to kill a majority of pathogens. Once detail is complete, every interior detailing package will receive an additional application of ozone to further reduce risk of contamination. Please see here for more information regarding ozone treatment.
- Services may be temporarily suspended upon our discretion.
- Prez Pro Detailing will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will remain open until instructed otherwise.
- To strengthen social distancing, we strongly suggest taking pictures and/or video of your vehicle for pre-inspection purposes. They can be sent online, through phone, or through video chat. We prefer to use Google Duo, but we have access to WhatsApp, and Skype as well! Please mention this on our contact form which can be found on our Contact page.
- Cash may be refused. E-transfer is highly requested as well as use of debit and credit card (we carry a portable card reader for our clients).
Coronavirus can persist on surfaces for days, in air for hours: study
BY GENE EMERY – REUTERS
Posted March 18, 2020 5:21 am
“The tests show that when the virus is carried by the droplets released when someone coughs or sneezes, it remains viable, or able to still infect people, in aerosols for at least three hours.
On plastic and stainless steel, viable virus could be detected after three days. On cardboard, the virus was not viable after 24 hours. On copper, it took 4 hours for the virus to become inactivated.”